Sahara Health Care is a leading provider of comprehensive home health services to private individuals, case managers, physicians, nursing homes, hospitals, insurance companies and health maintenance organizations.
Secure Software Systems
At Sahara Health Care in Houston and its surrounding areas, our secure software system maintains all patient data and allows for real-time communications between our patients, caregivers, and physicians. This network manages specific treatment protocols, minimizes errors and offers timely interventions.
- Pathway-driven documentation enhances patient care planning processes
- Online patient records ensure comprehensive care coordination
- Better technology promotes proactive care delivery
- Easily accessible online tools facilitate physician involvement
Office staff, caregivers, and physicians are all on the same page when it comes to patient care.
Access to the Information You Need
We have 24/7 access to each patient’s clinical information which facilitates the coordination of care between all disciplines for seamless client transitions from physician to in-home care, along with:
- Less paperwork
- More focus on patient care
- Immediate access to all patient records
- Expedites physician billing to CMS
- Performs easy electronic signatures and referrals
- Simplifies online review of patients’ care plans and other key information
Our personnel are screened through background checks and are on-call 24 hours a day/7 day a week. Language interpreters are available upon request. The experienced team of Sahara Health Care rehab professionals includes:
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs)
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Medical Social Workers
- Home Health Aides
Why Choose Sahara Health Care?
- Devotion to providing our clients with convenient, high quality and cost-effective services that offer an alternative to normal, continuous or prolonged hospitalization or institutionalization.
- Dedication to being a full-service provider to individuals, physicians, insurers, hospitals and others that we are privileged to serve.
- Commitment to listening and adapting to the needs of our clients.